Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Canadian Health Practitioner Standards and your Insurance Coverage http://t.co/AUCpboJB




health insurance - Twitter Search





Canadian Health Practitioner Standards and your Insurance Coverage http://t.co/AUCpboJB



Canadian Health Practitioner Standards and your Insurance Coverage http://t.co/AUCpboJB







Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: how can i get medical help with no insurance?



I was recently laid off. Have not yet found another job though I have been looking. I was not able to get health insurance (agents never call back or answer any questions). I went to a clinic that I had to pay $100 for and ended up with an $800 bill and screwed up blood tests. I have been trying to find a way to get help for months. I have vitamin B12 deficiency and have gotten very sick. I do take vitamins but I have to take 10,000 plus mcg a day to keep from getting worse. I still have symptoms. I was not able to get medical help from job and family services because I am not pregnant or have children. I don't know what to do. I don't want to go to the hospital because they don't give the care that I need because they "eat the cost' of my treatment. I was suppose to receive information on how to get help for three months but I have not heard back from the clinic or hospital. Not able to get any information from anyone on what to do. Just told I don't qualify even though I have no income, no job, no insurance...nothing. There is something causing me to be sick...I'm worried and I don't know what to do. I live in Kentucky. Anyone know of anything?







health insurance - Yahoo! News Search Results





City health insurance canceled for former New Albany mayor, others



New Albany Mayor Jeff Gahan has rescinded an order issued by former mayor Doug England that allowed England and two longtime city workers to continue on the city's health insurance plan after they stopped working for the city on Jan. 1.






No comments:

Post a Comment