Saturday, January 21, 2012

@DaimesandGents Thanks for following #EasyToInsureME health #insurance




Google Videos - health insurance






Its about economy of scale. When you sign up for healthcare coverage, you join a group of other people to combine your healthcare purchasing power ...

youtube.com








health insurance - Twitter Search





@DaimesandGents Thanks for following #EasyToInsureME health #insurance



@DaimesandGents Thanks for following #EasyToInsureME health #insurance







Delicious/tag/health%20insurance





Digital Medicine:: http://t.co/cp1LNQQZ Gets a Spanish Partner Site http://t.co/4WnKEzCF







Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Car crash, do I have a concussion?



Very snowy day yesterday and I slid off the road and got into an accident by myself. I don't have health insurance nor the money to get checked out. :/ I've been experiencing a few things and even the next day they are still present.

I have a bad Headache, i feel very tired, i usually only sleep 6 hours a night, last night i slept 11. my vision is fine but after im exposed to light it gets weird (like right now looking at the screen and then looking away makes my vision very odd). Loud sounds are also bothering me but only cause my head hurts. I feel like I remember everything from before, during, and after the crash pretty clearly.. but I know I don't feel right. Do you guys think I could have a concussion?






No comments:

Post a Comment