Sunday, January 29, 2012

Open Question: How much does a spine rotation surgery generally cost?




Google Videos - health insurance






Its about economy of scale. When you sign up for healthcare coverage, you join a group of other people to combine your healthcare purchasing power ...

youtube.com








Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: How much does a spine rotation surgery generally cost?



I don't remember the name of the bone deformation I have, but my chest bones are a bit asymmetrical in that the left side protrudes a bit further out than the right side. I am pretty sure it has to do with my spine that is bent like 5 degrees. I got this checked out a long time ago by doctors, but since it is not a 'health risk' he never even recommended wearing a brace which I had to find out about on my own research. I can't do that now during school cuz u have to wear 24 hours a day, but I have heard of a surgery that can fix the problem, not sure what exactly its called, so I want to know what it's called and how much the surgery generally is excluding the aid of insurance, cuz Im assuming that since its not considered a health risk I'm not going to get that aid. Any info would be extremely helpful. I don't opinions telling me to leave it alone, just need info on the surgery.

Thank You






No comments:

Post a Comment