Sunday, January 8, 2012

10 Ways to Lower Health Care Costs in OH




YouTube Videos





10 Ways to Lower Health Care Costs in OH









Know the 10 ways to lower health care costs in OH. For affordable and comprehensive ohio health insurance plans with free quotes, please visit: www.onesourcebenefits.com or call Toll Free 877-549-1212

Views:
0


0
ratings
Time:
01:05
More in
News & Politics








health insurance - Twitter Search





The real meaning of cheap health insurance Insurance.A1Healthy ...



The real meaning of cheap health insurance Insurance.A1Healthy ...












Steve Sumner, Attorney at Law, Discusses Two Emerging and Potentially Life-Altering Issues in Drunk Driving Cases for 2012



All signs point toward two prominent issues as we enter 2012 in the field of drunk driving cases: The drive to .05 and the push for in-car breathalyzers as standard equipment on new vehicles.

(PRWeb January 08, 2012)

Read the full story at







Delicious/tag/health%20insurance





Florida Health Insurance Online












Steve Sumner, Attorney at Law, Discusses Two Emerging and Potentially Life-Altering Issues in Drunk Driving Cases for 2012



All signs point toward two prominent issues as we enter 2012 in the field of drunk driving cases: The drive to .05 and the push for in-car breathalyzers as standard equipment on new vehicles.

(PRWeb January 08, 2012)

Read the full story at







Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Constant Urge To Urinate, Any Ideas?



20 year old male. I've had an almost constant urge to urinate since late September, roughly 3 1/2 months ago. It started out of nowhere one day and has been affecting me ever since. Even after I use the bathroom I still feel like there is pressure in my urethra to varying degrees/urgency. Never a feeling of complete relief. For the first couple weeks I would regularly go in excess of 10 times a day, since then I can limit it to 6-8 times a day most days. This is more than I used to normally go, and like I said the urge is always there to varying degrees so I have to force it that low.

I have no pain to speak of, no discharge as far as I know, and no blood in my urine. I had my urine tested in early and late October, both times it came back clean. I visited a GP in late October and had a digital rectal exam where the doctor said my prostate felt slightly enlarged but never really followed up on it. He also tested my blood for diabetes and kidney illnesses, but apparently both came back fine as well. Had an ultrasound of my bladder in early November which also seemed to show that my bladder was emptying properly.

The first doctor in early October prescribed me a twice daily dose of doxycycline for a week which didn't solve the problem. 2nd doctor prescribed ciprofloxacin, ditto. Haven't seen any doctors or taken any antibiotics since then due to a lack of insurance. My new health insurance started with the new year so I plan on seeing a urologist soon who will hopefully know what is wrong with me.

I don't know if this is a UTI that is eluding urine cultures, an irritated urethra, enlarged prostate, or even interstitial cystitis. I have absolutely no idea what is wrong with me, except I apparently don't have diabetes. Any help would be appreciated.






No comments:

Post a Comment