Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dennis Flint Earning His Wings, Again









Dennis Flint Earning His Wings, Again



Retired Air Force Capt. (and commercial pilot) Dennis Flint takes to the skies to spread the word about forthcoming medical diagnosis coding changes.

(PRWeb January 15, 2012)

Read the full story at







YouTube Videos





Julie Fuller Naples Insurance Agent at Galt Insurance Group









Call me for all of your insurance needs. Life, Health, Home, Auto, Boat, Flood and Umbrella Julie can be reached at 239-254-0127 or Julie@GaltInsurance.com for all of your insurance needs.

Views:
1


0
ratings
Time:
00:30
More in
Education








health insurance - Twitter Search





#health #insurance #coverage #india http://t.co/f79Szrdd









Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Resolved Question: Would you accept your 70 year old aunt's help to pay your mortgage?



She earns $2K extra a month from her Social Security a month and $5K clear in her job a month. She has $100K in the bank. She is on dialysis and has good health insurance. She is doing well so far on dialysis. She has no debt. Her rent is $2K/month. She has no credit card debt. She offered to pay my mortgage, but who knows how long she can do it. She offered to pay my credit card debt too. I'm newly unemployed and can't pay a cent of my mortgage. I expect to get a temp job within 60 days. But, what if I don't get one? I will have to default on my credit cards once I do find a job, as I won't be able to pay my mortgage anyhow. I would need, therefore, about $500/month from my aunt just to live, until I get a permanent job which may pay as little as my temp job. Would you accept your aunt's help? Who knows when she will retire. Thx.






No comments:

Post a Comment