Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Health Insurance Outlet Provides Tips for Saving on Health Insurance




health insurance - Yahoo! News Search Results





Health Insurance Outlet Provides Tips for Saving on Health Insurance



      LOS ANGELES , Jan. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Fast, Free and Secure Online Health Insurance Quotes for Individuals, Families and Small Businesses.  You can apply directly online at www.healthinsuranceoutlet.com ...







Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Why won't healthcare providers tell you how much tests are going to cost?



I have health insurance. The plan has a $1,000 deductible and then pays 80/20. I am running into a problem finding out how much services are going to cost. My doctor wants me to have some tests run. I call the lab to find out how much they are going to cost me (I still need to fulfill my deductible). The lab says "it depends on the negotiated rate with your insurance company". I ask for the rate. They say "you need to call your insurance company for that". I call my insurance company. They say "ask the provider".

How the heck is anyone supposed to find out how much health care services cost? I guess I am supposed to go in blind and then just pay the bill later without any idea what it costs? I don't even do that with my mechanic. Anyone else run into this issue? If so how did you deal with it?






No comments:

Post a Comment