Monday, January 2, 2012

Judge threatens to sue town to stop health insurance change




health insurance - Yahoo! News Search Results





Judge threatens to sue town to stop health insurance change



ATHENS — With the Town Council contemplating reducing health insurance coverage for elected officials and upping the amount they have to pay for it, Town Justice James Robinson says he may file an Article 78 against the town to stop the move.







Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: How can I manage my social anxiety, and stress? It's ruining my relationship with my boyfriend.?



I'm 20 years old. And have been struggling with anxiety on a daily basis. I've only had 2 jobs and have had to quit both of them because of this condition. I also have IBS which is triggered by stress, food, and anxiety.I had to constantly leave work or call in because of flair ups. I've now been unemployed for 6 months. I've been living with my boyfriend for 10 months. We've been dating over 3 years now, but things are awful. I'm letting him down by not having a job, but I'm to terrified to get one cause of my IBS and anxiety. I have no health insurance so an appointment is out of the question for now. I don't know what to do anymore. I just want things to be better, and to be normal. I just want to be happy.






No comments:

Post a Comment