Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Open Question: taking a contractor job?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: taking a contractor job?



Guys, I am thinking about taking a contractor job(IT field) offer. The problem is since being contractor, the company doesnt offer any health benefits, you have to go through your recruiting agnecy(according to the compnay). The agency said they dont really have any plans either other than they can recommend some names. So pretty much I am on my own, I guess. Its my first contractor job and currently I am FT through another company. So I dont know all these procedures/formaltiies I need to ask/know before I sign up anything through this agency. So how does this work? Any advices/suggestions from people currently working as contractors???? Should I ask for a higher paycheck since I am paying my own insurance (100%) or is it even a good idea? My wife is pregnant, in her 4th month now and so its gona cost a lot.
Please help....







health insurance - Bing News





HEALTH INSURANCE: The Not-So Secret Key To A Healthier Life - The Business Insider



This is the second in a series of articles about health insurance coverage in America among adults aged 18 to 64. Part one revealed that health insurance and health outcomes are not necessarily related. WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Americans who have health ...






No comments:

Post a Comment