Sunday, January 15, 2012

Primary Health Care: Health Center Program > HRSA




Delicious/tag/health%20insurance





Primary Health Care: Health Center Program > HRSA







Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: really severe PMS symptoms?



my period is like over two weeks late. this always happens during winter for some reason, so it doesn't bother me except my PMS symptoms get a bit worse. a few days ago I woke up to really weird stomach pains (like above my bellybutton), causing vomiting but not really diarrhea, and I could hardly move for a few hours. i definitely don't feel as bad as I did anymore but my stomach and abdomen are still kind of sore and i can't eat a lot of things. i was thinking it was stomach flu, but could it have been caused by my period? i NEVER get stomach bugs.

i'm still a minor and i'm living with my parents who can't afford health insurance, so I can't visit a doctor. and i'm definitely not pregnant. i couldn't have sex even if i wanted to.
please help me, i want to eat food again and enjoy being healthy :(







Google Videos - health insurance






Its about economy of scale. When you sign up for healthcare coverage, you join a group of other people to combine your healthcare purchasing power ...

youtube.com








health insurance - Google News





California regulators still have little power over insurance rate hikes - San Jose Mercury News




California regulators still have little power over insurance rate hikes
San Jose Mercury News
By Sandy Kleffman California regulators last year won expanded authority to scrutinize health insurance rate hikes, but their continued lack of real power has consumers gearing up for a new battle with the insurance industry over rate regulation. ...

and more »








health insurance - Yahoo! News Search Results





Healthy outlook



"The understanding of health insurance is not well developed in the Asian market. The idea of telling people to give money for a long time, without expecting returns, is not well-accepted. That's why we decided to start Just Healthcare," says Dr Neil Weston.






No comments:

Post a Comment