Tuesday, January 17, 2012

#proverbs 17:22 A joyful heart is good medicine...the best health insurance. Don't forget to tell your face.




health insurance - Twitter Search





#proverbs 17:22 A joyful heart is good medicine...the best health insurance. Don't forget to tell your face.



#proverbs 17:22 A joyful heart is good medicine...the best health insurance. Don't forget to tell your face.







health insurance - Yahoo! News Search Results





NAIFA discusses health insurance



The National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors of Fond du Lac recently hosted area legislators to discuss recent developments in Wisconsins health insurance environment.







health insurance - Bing News





Health care costs: A brutal way to medical savings - Oregonian



When unemployment rises, people lose health insurance. They see doctors less often; they put off elective surgery; they cut back on drugs. Even people with insurance behave similarly, because their pay may be down, they worry about job security ...







Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: How Can I Transfer (be released) Back to My Organic Unit?



My situation is very frustrating. I'm in the National Guard.
I got "Voluntold" for a mission and assigned to a new training unit some 6 hours away from me, (I let them know from the get-go that I was in the process of seeking medical help due to heel spurrs and some chronic inflammaiton that really limits my ability to perform well)

I've been placed in the Rear due to a medical profile. I'm struggling through Family and Financial hardships, and this Current Unit I am at does not notify me about drills and despite my constant calling to their Contact Number no one answers nor replies to my voice messages, leaving me out of the Information Loop and scrambling to coordinate my trip to and from Drill.
-And because of this I have recieved some nasty paperwork about a reccommendation of Seperation from the Armed forces for a small number of AWOL's.....but how can i clearify this with them if they don't answer/pickup or contact me back?

I am in need of transferring back (being released) to my Organic Unit, which would help me so much in terms of Time (it's 45 minutes away from me), also it would ease the burden of trying to find reliable transportation To and Back, not to mention the amount of money it takes to travel, and allow me keep caring for my Grandmother whose alzheimer's has gotten progressively worse (because it is my mother and I who care for her by ourselves), and which would allow my mother to pick up extra shifts for much needed income.
I am in between jobs, beginning to do pre-requisites to be considered for physical therapist assistant program, and the secondary care giver for my grandmother.
Also, if I could be transferred back, I could use my guard check to restart the medical insurance to get more medical help to see about getting well and fixing/alleviating the issue with my foot for my overall health! (which is really a huge issue with my right now).

--Look I'm human, I'm in a bad situation, I'm looking for genuine help, I'm looking to get my health in gear, in check and be a good solider, I don't want to be a bad soldier. I'm trying to further my education to become a physical therapist assistant, then further myself more to be a full fledged physical therapist with emphasis in the Military/Medical field-that's my life long goal. (so you know more about me and my intentions).

Thank You very much for your time (even if you don't reply) in viewing my Question, and If you have real advice and helpful information, please take the time to jot a few words down, I'd greatly appreciate it!

-God Bless and have a good day!






No comments:

Post a Comment