Thursday, July 5, 2012

Open Question: College in the uk free?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: College in the uk free?



Okay so right now I'm 15 and a american citizen. And i want to move to the uk when im older and done with high school. And I was wondering that if college in the uk was free?? I know u might be thinking I'm young and a teenager and Ill change my mind later on or I'm living I silly dream. But I really want to know. So this is what I want to know:
Is college or university free in the uk??
Is there free health insurance like in Canada??
Do colleges have a special program for people that don't live in the uk??
Are there dorms and do u need to pay to stay??
Do u pay for the textbooks??
How much money/pounds will I need to buy like a small apartment or house to start of with?
And if I don't have enough money for a dorm, apartment or small house can I work as a maid and live in the owners house with them and find another job so I can get a place of my own??

So yah that's about it I'm sorry that's it's long but this is what I really want to do in my life so plzz don't burst my bubble and ruin my dream.












HealthCompare Targets Today's American Health Insurance Consumers' Education By Releasing Ebooks



HealthCompare, a health insurance comparison site, aims to educate today's health insurance consumers through their new ebooks to be released in July.

(PRWeb July 06, 2012)

Read the full story at







health insurance - Yahoo! News Search Results





Gov. Scott’s health-care law refusal makes federal control more likely in Florida



Gov. Rick Scott’s insistence that he will not implement the state health insurance exchanges mandated under the federal health care law doesn’t mean Florida won’t have one.







health insurance - Bing News





HealthCompare Targets Today's American Health Insurance Consumers' Education By Releasing Ebooks - YAHOO!



HealthCompare, a health insurance comparison site, aims to educate today's health insurance consumers through their new ebooks to be released in July. Ebooks have exploded in popularity because of the access they have given to new authors, because they ...







Search for "health insurance"





Mona Charen: What Romney Needs To Say About Romneycare



It suggests that the Romney camp continues to struggle with the ghost of Romneycare.






No comments:

Post a Comment