Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Open Question: Isn't the possible health care coming up a principle of communism?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Isn't the possible health care coming up a principle of communism?



Communism because I have health care background don't need to be backed by insurance yet I have to buy this product. I can understand paying taxes somewhat but I don't see why I have to buy a product I don't want!







health insurance - Yahoo! News Search Results





Massachusetts health law may bode well for federal law



Massachusetts has the nation's highest rate of residents with health insurance. Visits to emergency rooms are beginning to ease. More residents are getting cancer screenings, and more women are making prenatal doctors' visits.






No comments:

Post a Comment