Monday, July 2, 2012

Open Question: Would my health insurance cover a breast reduction?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Would my health insurance cover a breast reduction?



I'm 5'8'', 151lbs and a 38DD. I really want I reduction. I hate my own boobs. I sometimes get rashes on my back and I have scars from times wires have come loose and scratched me. The straps sometimes make grooves in my shoulders and it's really hard for me to find clothes that fit. My huge breasts hold me back on my workouts and I'm really self conscious about it. If I wasn't so humongous I think I would have an easier time working out and enjoy it a lot more. I don't really get back or neck pain, although it would be easy to fake it if I needed to. I'm only 14 years old, but I'm 99% sure I'm done growing. Do you think insurance would cover a reduction?






No comments:

Post a Comment