Sunday, April 22, 2012

dear government, let me get health insurance for free so i can get my xanax perscription back. sincerely, person with ptsd




health insurance - Twitter Search





dear government, let me get health insurance for free so i can get my xanax perscription back. sincerely, person with ptsd



dear government, let me get health insurance for free so i can get my xanax perscription back. sincerely, person with ptsd







Search for "health insurance"





Romney: Guns triumph over butter



In this April 17, 2012, file photo Republican presidential candidate, former Massachusetts Gov.







health insurance - Bing News





Experts see few barriers to stop people from buying health-care coverage only when sick - Palm Beach Post



She does not have to look very far to gain insight into why people might decide not to buy health insurance. Take her own 29-year-old son. He is single. His employer offers health insurance but requires him to pay a large portion of the cost.







Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Can my parents claim me for 2012?



I am a full time student.
This spring I lived in a dorm on campus and I will be moving out into my own apartment in a couple of weeks.
Next month I will pick up my car insurance, health insurance, and dental as well. (He will not be paying my rent.)
He wants to help me with groceries every month "if I'll let him".

My question is, if I'm paying for all of this...can he still claim me on his taxes?

The reason I ask is because since I've been away at college, he threatens to drop me for really foolish things. If I don't answer my phone right away he threatens to make me pay for it anyway!
I'm trying to put a stop to the stress, but after having paid for everything I would hate for him to get the satisfaction of claiming me.


Thanks.






No comments:

Post a Comment