Sunday, April 22, 2012

Open Question: Cancer mole underneath foot?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Cancer mole underneath foot?



So a few weeks ago I saw this brown spot on the heel of my foot.. I am scared to go to the doctor to be honest BUT the main reason I havent gone is I have no health insurance and am already in debt. Does anyone know what a cancer spot will look and feel like? It looks like a blotch of dark brown and is not lumpy or in pain.. Its just there and I knoe for a FACT it wasnt there 2 mnths ago.. I am 21 but idk if skin cancer is prejudice or if it discriminates according to age.. Help please







Search for "health insurance"





Broadrick says jobs will be main issue



Welcome to our online comments feature. To join the discussion, you must first register with Disqus and verify your email address.






No comments:

Post a Comment