Friday, April 27, 2012

Open Question: weird health problems...help!?




Google Videos - health insurance






Its about economy of scale. When you sign up for healthcare coverage, you join a group of other people to combine your healthcare purchasing power ...

youtube.com








Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: weird health problems...help!?



Hello, I am a 20 year old female. I have been having a heavy but slow heartbeat/really heavy and fast heartbeat for about a week. Last night I woke up with my elbows hurting really bad. Today I am light headed, dizzy, blurred vision, and when I try to use my hands for anything they get tingly. I am 5'4" weight 125, I am active (45 minutes of cardio daily, and I lift weights) as well as eating healthy (with added sugars and fats). Does anyone have any idea what this could be?
My husband just got laid off of work (he's an engineer) and I just graduated college, currently seeking work, we both are unemployed, and with his lay off, came no more insurance. We went to urgent care today when I just couldn't take it anymore but they told me I had to go to the ER. The ER is WAY to expensive so I want to wait until Monday, so please don't just answer "you need to see a doctor", I want to know if anyone else has had these before, what happened. If you're a doctor what it might be..
High blood pressure and diabetes runs in the family, but I eat as though I have these items already, so I don't think those are the causes.

Please help?







health insurance - Yahoo! News Search Results





High-Deductible Plans a 'Quiet Revolution in Health Insurance'



Watch Video | Listen to the Audio JEFFREY BROWN: Next, a growing change in the way Americans are buying and receiving health insurance. NewsHour health correspondent Betty Ann Bowser reports. BETTY ANN BOWSER: Dennis Adams is what the insurance industry calls a young invincible. DENNIS ADAMS, professional dancer: I figured nothing would happen to me. When I was 26 or 25, when I got the plan ...






No comments:

Post a Comment