Saturday, April 21, 2012

Open Question: Any idea what this might be?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Any idea what this might be?



I've been feeling really sick for the past few days and today it's gotten worse.

-I'm freezing cold even though I'm wearing sweats and a hoodie
-My throat is sore
-My head is pounding
-It feels like there is a lot of pressure in/around my eyes
-I have a fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit
-My whole body aches (mostly my legs though)
-My nose is stuffy, but doesn't really run

I'm thinking it's hay fever but I just wanted to get a second opinion.

**** I DO NOT HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE AND I CANNOT AFFORD TO SEE A DOCTOR.****

Thanks for your help :D







YouTube Videos





What Separates RGEB From Other Health Insurance Agencies









Barry Cohn, owner of RGEB Employee Benefits, discussing what makes his company different than the rest. www.rgeb4u.com http www.twitter.com

Views:
2


0
ratings
Time:
00:50
More in
Education







No comments:

Post a Comment