Thursday, April 26, 2012

Open Question: Chest pain over a period of time.?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Chest pain over a period of time.?



Okay so before I start anything I will say right now. I am NOT NOT NOT going to a doctor! If all your going to do is tell me to go to the doctor stop reading now because i do not have health insurance nor do I have money to see a doctor. I cannot have any debts by going to the ER either, I dont want to say exactly what but I start a very very important job next week and it requires me to be debt free and be in decent health, I will add that this "job" coming up soon has caused me a decent amount of stress by getting ready for it. I am a 19 year old Male by the way
So for the past month or so I woke up to a short pain in the middle of my chest. Recently I am visiting california. Since I got here i wake up and the pain is slightly worse, and it goes on and off all day. Its not a horrible pain, id say a 3 out of 10. Anyway It got worse only after I stopped smoking after 4 years a few days ago. Its the middle of my chest, sometimes its in my back too in the same spot it would be on my chest but through to my back. It also sometimes is on the right side under my nipple area. I dont know if its stress, allergies, or from quiting smoking. Maybe a combination of those. Anyway im really hoping its just something simple like muscle cramps or something. Im worried it may be a lung related infection. Although the pain isnt associated with my breathing. I also have been checking my pulse when i get these pains and its normal every time. Im always at a 72 bpm resting. Its got very slightly better today. But I need this to go away. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions of what it may be or a HOME remedy to fix it. By all means post it.
I can express how serious I am about recommending a doctor. I simply WILL NOT GO! Please dont even think about replying if that is your answer because I promise you that I will completly disregaurd it.
Oh I have also been eating a low carb diet for the past month and a half with a 2 week break in the middle







Delicious/tag/health%20insurance





Maryland Health Insurance Partnership







health insurance - Yahoo! News Search Results





Health insurance exchanges 101: Westport broker demystifies pending reforms



Matthew Fair, an insurance broker from Westport, was recently appointed to the Brokers, Agents & Navigators Advisory Committee of the new Connecticut Health Insurance Exchange.







Google Videos - health insurance






Its about economy of scale. When you sign up for healthcare coverage, you join a group of other people to combine your healthcare purchasing power ...

youtube.com








Search for "health insurance"





Political battle over student loans heating up



Democrats and Republicans alike say they want to prevent the cost of federal loans from ballooning for millions of students.







health insurance - Twitter Search





Short Term Health Insurance – Filling the Gap Between Coverage http://t.co/q16d7Qyk



Short Term Health Insurance – Filling the Gap Between Coverage http://t.co/q16d7Qyk






No comments:

Post a Comment