Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Open Question: HELP!!! headaches multiple times a day. Whats wrong with me?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: HELP!!! headaches multiple times a day. Whats wrong with me?



Hi, im a 15 year old male and i have been getting 3-4 headaches a day everyday for close to 5 months now. The headaches are mild and only usually last for 20mins or so but still extremely annoying especially when they happen when im in school. I eat very healthy and i run distance track and cross country so i exercise everyday. I get stressed out a lot and i worry about school too much but other than that im very healthy.
Ive told my mom about the headaches but all she is a crazy hippie wannabe and wont take me to the doctor becuase she thinks im deficient in some other different mineral every other week and that doctors just want to make money off you. (I mean wtf is the point of having health insurance if we never use it???)
The headaches haven't been getting better Ive just learned to live with them but im tired of the pain and i want them gone. The only consistency of the headaches is that i get one everyday when school starts near 7:40am and usually 2 or 3 more throughout the day.
Please help me find out whats wrong with me so maybe i can convince my mom to take me to the doctor or not. thank you!







health insurance - Bing News





Health Insurance Company Law Not Controlling Costs? - DAILY KOS



Who would have thought that after the President worked to institutionalize insurance companies into the national driver's seat of our health care bus that they would not be satisfied and do more for the public good? Predicted here on these very ...







health insurance - Google Blog Search





Health Insurance In California | Health Insurance in Folcroft, PA ...



Searching for insurance in Folcroft, PA JJW For Consolidated Medical at (866) 977-6630 offers you solutions. Options include prescription drug coverage and vision coverage, call today for a quote. www.elocalprofiles.com ...






No comments:

Post a Comment