Tuesday, June 19, 2012

3.1M young adults insured due to health reform




health insurance - Yahoo! News Search Results





3.1M young adults insured due to health reform



More than 3.1 million young Americans now have health insurance, thanks in part to a provision in the health care reform law that allows parents to add dependents up to age 26 to their insurance plans.







Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Is it embrassing to get medicaid for pregnancy?



My husband make good money but at his job they do not give health insurance. If we get our own insurance it will goes more than our mortgage, flood's insurance, car insurance, and etc.

We found out that I'm pregnant with our first child. I took the home pregnancy test few days ago and it came out positive. So I'm guessing I'm barely 3 weeks pregnant.

So is it embrassing to get Medicaid? Both my husband and I have never apply or Medicaid or anything like that. We got married right away after we graduated from college. But when we got married in fall 2010, my parents removed me from the insurance, same as my husband's side of the family.

So is it embarrassing to get Medicaid? I always thought it for people who make under $15,000k a year.

Oh I'm not working, but I'm currently looking for a job. It's hard to get a job when u don't have any work experience.






No comments:

Post a Comment