Sunday, June 24, 2012

Open Question: Am I over reactin or is this serious?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Am I over reactin or is this serious?



Well first I need to give you some history, my dad had nodguals (cant spell) on his lungs, got them scrappd off for testing I beilive, but woke up during the procedure and almost died choking on blood. He didn't soke or anything. My mom did drugs and such, I know for a fact she drank and smoked while pregnat with me. And smoked around me too untill was about 7 when the divorce happend. Ok, so for a while, about a few months ago, and this had also happend in years past, starting when I was 11, (I'm 13 now) my throat would get very itchy and I couldn't breath, or burning at times. That would go on and off for about... I'd say maybe a week, and go away for a long time. I am getting that feeling back, it feels like the left of my throat is being stabed and its in the back of my throat and it hurts but I can breath but it's itchy and hurts. Almost stinging too It's doing it now and I felt like I was choking, and liquid as coming out of my throat it's hrd to desribe the feeling. I also am having chest pain, I can tell it's not breast pain its actually chest pain I've never had this happen before. I have never told my dad about this, I didn't think it was abig deal but what if it is? I'm worried, but I don't want to go to my doctors because hes an old man and he doesnt know any thing! He couldn't barey see through the thing to look in my ear, he said it was fine. I had to go t the hospital later that ae day, the other doctor said it was a very severe ear infection! My doctor isn't good sometimes and usually acts like he doesn't care. i can't get a different one because health insurance and stuff. thanksfor helping!







YouTube Videos





Insurance Agency Sergeant Bluff IA Goodin Insurance Agency, LLC









Insurance Agency Sergeant Bluff IA Goodin Insurance Agency, LLC (712) 943-1555 Insurance coverage you can depend on is only a phone call away with the professionals at independent insurance agency, Goodin Insurance Agency, LLC. With over 49 years of experience, we have been helping residential and business clients in Iowa, South Dakota, Nebraska, Texas, Montana, and Kansas . . . "Save Today!" At Goodin Insurance Agency, we work harder than most other insurance agencies for you, our valued customers. We tailor your insurance needs to your lifestyle and your business, making sure you have the best available insurance products from top-rated insurance carriers like Progressive, Allied, CNA Surety, and more. From home insurance to auto, life, and health, we have the insurance packages you're looking for. We invite you to visit our website for a free insurance quote and offer online payment and claims to make managing your insurance easier. Get the insurance you need at a price you can afford from the insurance agency with the experience to get it done right. Goodin Insurance Agency, LLC in Sergeant Bluff, IA is the right choice. Call 712-943-1555 to schedule your insurance review today! Insurance Agency Sergeant Bluff IA Goodin Insurance Agency, LLC (712) 943-1555 www.goodininsuranceagency.com

Views:
1


0
ratings
Time:
00:31
More in
People & Blogs








health insurance - Yahoo! News Search Results





Health insurance rebates on the way for a half-million in Pa.



More than a half-million Pennsylvania residents will receive rebates totaling $51.6 million by August from their insurance providers for paying too much in administrative costs and not enough for medical care. But few people covered by two local health i







health insurance - Bing News





Supreme Court Health Care Decision May Put Sickest Americans At Risk - Huffington Post



Not to mention the grueling chemotherapy and radiation therapy that, so far, have saved her life. She ultimately gave up on health insurance this year. "I'm hoping that I don't get sick again or anything happens because I’m trying to stay out ...







health insurance - Google Blog Search





Personal Affordable Health Insurance Plans – How to Find Low Cost ...



Health care costs are going higher and higher all the time. So how can you find affordable health insurance? How do you know which plan to choose? Here's a few ways to help you find personal affordable health insurance: ...






No comments:

Post a Comment