Monday, June 25, 2012

Open Question: On average how much does it cost to be in a mental health hospital?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: On average how much does it cost to be in a mental health hospital?



About two months ago I tried committing suicide. I was released from the hospital the same day I was taken in. I now feel desperate and often think of suicide but know I won't try it again. I know how much my family was hurt by it. I feel like I need help and I see a therapist at a local clinic but I feel like it's going nowhere. I was thinking of going into an inpatient behavioral/mental health hospital. The problem is I don't have insurance and also I don't know if they would even accept me after the evaluation. Is my problem severe enough? Please help and thanks!






No comments:

Post a Comment