Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Healthcare-and Yours-Hangs in the Balance




Search for "health insurance"





My Healthcare-and Yours-Hangs in the Balance



My family may lose our health insurance this coming Saturday. But by this Thursday, millions of people will find out if they will be able to afford healthcare coverage as spelled out in President Obama's Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act -more familiarly known as "Obamacare." Sometime this week, the Supreme Court will hand down its ... (more)







health insurance - Bing News





Massachusetts' health care plan: 6 years later - CBS News



he called his health care reform promising health insurance to all residents of his state "a giant leap forward." His goal, articulated at the bill signing ceremony at Faneuil Hall on April 12, 2006, was "every citizen with affordable ...







Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Which travel insurance company will cover my possessions for up to 6 months abroad (europe)?



Sorry for such a boring question! I am a UK resident but I am due to be spending up to 6 months working in Finland - it means taking over my macbook pro and my Martin guitar (the value of both together nearly £2000) - does anyone know of travel insurance that will cover this amount of time abroad? I am sorted for health cover so it is really just these two items I want to know are fully covered for loss, theft or damage if possible - can anyone help? Protect Your Bubble unfortunately only cover for 90 days abroad.






No comments:

Post a Comment