Thursday, June 21, 2012

Open Question: Why is rehab for alcoholics more important than vision?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Why is rehab for alcoholics more important than vision?



My health insurance got rid of dental coverage and eye coverage, but they still have rehab for alcoholics.

Since when is my eye site considered less important than alcoholics? I really need to update my prescription. I was due for an eye exam in January, but I don't have the money. My vision is getting more and more blurry as the months go by.

Why do the alcoholics still receive treatment under the health insurance, but I can't have my insurance help me with my eye site? Why do they favor the alcoholics?
Alcoholics poison their own bodies though. They can simply put the bottle down and call it quits anytime they wish.

As for my vision, I do not have the ability to stop my vision from going bad. I wish it was as simple as setting down a bottle of poison, but it's not.







health insurance - Bing News





Health insurers to pay $1.1 billion in rebates: HHS - Reuters



WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Health insurance companies are due to pay out $1.1 billion in rebates to employers and individuals this summer, under a new industry regulation imposed by President Barack Obama's health care law, the administration said on Thursday.






No comments:

Post a Comment