Friday, June 22, 2012

Checks not guaranteed for all consumers due health insurance rebates; employers get big cut - Washington Post




health insurance - Bing News





Checks not guaranteed for all consumers due health insurance rebates; employers get big cut - Washington Post



WASHINGTON — The Obama administration says nearly 13 million people in the U.S. will benefit from health insurance rebates under the new health care law, but the number actually getting checks could be much smaller. Awaiting a Supreme Court decision on ...







health insurance - Yahoo! News Search Results





Health insurance rebates coming for Texans



Health insurance rebates coming for Texans Houston Chronicle Copyright 2012 Houston Chronicle. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Published 10:21 p.m., Thursday, June 21, 2012 Not all Texans with health insurance will receive the rebates - only those with plans from companies that exceeded government rules for administrative costs ...







Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Should I wait to start this medication?



About three weeks ago I went to the doctor and she prescribed me zoloft because I have been having really bad anxiety. I have not yet started it because of an issue with my insurance. I'm on my dad's health insurance (I'm 18 btw) and he is switching jobs which means we will be out of insurance coverage until Oct. when the new insurance from his new job kicks in.

My doctor told me to take the zoloft and come back and see her in two months for a follow-up. She also wanted me to see a psychiatrist and counselor for the anxiety too. However, now I can do neither of those things because we'll be out of insurance for the next 4 months or so.

From what I've read about zoloft it says it is important for your doctor to monitor you while you're on it so you're supposed to go to all your appointments while you're taking it but I can't do that now. I never started taking it because of this issue but my anxiety has been so bad lately that I am now really feeling like I need to take it.

What would be the best thing to do? Wait until I get my insurance back so I can see my doctor about it or just start taking it to help with my anxiety?

I really need advice so I would really appreciate some good answers. Thanks in advance.







health insurance - Twitter Search





http://t.co/t3v74SwX








No comments:

Post a Comment