Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Logic of Health-Care Reform




Delicious/tag/health%20insurance





The Logic of Health-Care Reform







YouTube Videos





Bad Employer Presentation









Insurance agents make a number of mistakes when meeting with their clients to discuss their health insurance options. They meet at the employer's place of business, which allows for frequent interruptions. They set a start time but no end time for their meetings, so they are often rushed when they begin the presentation. They fail to confirm that they're meeting with the decision maker. And they don't push hard enough for an employee enrollment meeting. This video illustrates all of those mistakes and more.

Views:
2


0
ratings
Time:
02:14
More in
People & Blogs








Search for "health insurance"





Time needed for UTHealth name to stick



Displaying both old and new names, the building at Fannin and Pressler, is part of the ambitious effort by UT Health Science Center at Houston to rebrand itself as UTHealth.







Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Can't catch my deep breath / back problems?



I'm 17 first of all. Everyday for the past 3-4 years I can't catch my breath at times, I have to yawn for a long time and sometimes it doesn't work. Sometimes when I stretch I can catch it but at night sometimes I can't sleep till like 3-4am because of it. Also my back, left shoulder blade, bottom right it feels like a knot or something. When I put my neck downwards I can feel it go all the way to my neck and that also contributes to me not being able to sleep. I've had that for about 2-3 years daily. My mom hasn't got me health insurance yet but it's really starting to get annoying and I can't deal with it anymore. What is it you think I have?
Thanks.






No comments:

Post a Comment