Monday, February 20, 2012

Open Question: CanadiEn moving into the US for an internship. What do I need?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: CanadiEn moving into the US for an internship. What do I need?



Hello all, I'm a college student moving to the US for a 8-months internship at Silicon Valley. What will I need to prepare in terms of insurances? Where do I get a short-term health insurance? I'm also thinking of driving my car down. I've done a online-quota from GEICO. It came to be $32/month. Is this realistic? Someone with a similar experience, please share your inputs.







health insurance - Yahoo! News Search Results





States attack health insurance bill with birth control bills



BOISE, Idaho (AP) -- Republican lawmakers in a handful of states are opening another front in the war against President Obama's health care overhaul, seizing on the hot-button issue of birth control with bills that would allow insurance companies to ignore new federal rules requiring them to cover contraception.







health insurance - Twitter Search





RT @RANKIS: 5 sexual health services insurance will cover… for men | Raw Story: http://t.co/LDOEhnUY via @AddThis #health #women



RT @RANKIS: 5 sexual health services insurance will cover… for men | Raw Story: http://t.co/LDOEhnUY via @AddThis #health #women






No comments:

Post a Comment