Sunday, February 26, 2012

Open Question: Why am I not allowed to refuse to pay for health insurance? Why do hospitals have to pay for the uninsured?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Why am I not allowed to refuse to pay for health insurance? Why do hospitals have to pay for the uninsured?



The government under Obama is forcing me to give money to a private organization. Why is this the government's business? Why is the government forcing me to pay for health care and go to the doctor's? What if I am suicidal? What if I don't believe in getting health care? I thought that Obama and his party believed in assisted suicide? That is okay but choosing NOT to pay for health insurance so that I get health care when I need it is not okay? Then people like Obama say that when I get emergency care everyone with insurance will have to pay for it. YET this assumes that I believe hospitals should be forced to give emergency care to the uninsured--I don't believe that. I don't know why I have to have insurance.







health insurance - Yahoo! News Search Results





Retired Illinois teachers could see benefits cut



Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn wants to eliminate the state's contributions toward health insurance benefits for retired school teachers and community college professors, according to a published report Sunday.







health insurance - Google Blog Search





Daily Kos: Aetna CEO: Game Over for Big-Profit Health Insurance



The same health insurance executive who sips fine Italian wine in his mountainside hot tub said last week that big-profit health insurance is dying: It's not often that you hear the leader of a Fortune 100 company publicly ...







Google Videos - health insurance






Its about economy of scale. When you sign up for healthcare coverage, you join a group of other people to combine your healthcare purchasing power ...

youtube.com








health insurance - Twitter Search





New blog post: health insurance california . Still Think You Can't Afford Health Insurance?   http://t.co/545xvK4J



New blog post: health insurance california . Still Think You Can't Afford Health Insurance?   http://t.co/545xvK4J






No comments:

Post a Comment