Thursday, February 23, 2012

Open Question: Friend is trying to get pregnant before marriage to reap benefits?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Friend is trying to get pregnant before marriage to reap benefits?



I have a good friend that is trying to get pregnant before marriage so she can get Medicaid. In our state the income only takes in account the mother's earnings if the couple is not married- and she would qualify. After they get married they would not qualify because their joint income is too much. Now I have no problem with having kids before marriage or using benefits- if you need them. But every time she talks about having a baby I get mad- I think it's a blatant abuse of government aid. I am under the opinion that you shouldn't be having kids if you can't provide for all their needs- including health insurance. I realize accidents happen- and that's what these programs are here for- but she is actively trying....what is your opinion? For those that are going to say it's none of my business...as a tax payer I believe it is.







Delicious/tag/health%20insurance





cheap dental insurance







Search for "health insurance"





Lloyds expected to report 4bn loss



Part-nationalised Lloyds Banking Group will move to reassure taxpayers that it remains on the road to recovery despite expected losses of around 4 billion for last year.






No comments:

Post a Comment