Sunday, February 26, 2012

Open Question: What would you think if I told you my boyfriend calls himself a moderate Republican?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: What would you think if I told you my boyfriend calls himself a moderate Republican?



Obviously, I don't have a problem with it. I think I'm more conservative than I lead on here... I just don't agree with a lot of conservative views and bullying on here.

Gun bans - I don't think they're extremely necessary.
Military - a matter of practicality; my boyfriend's brother is in the military and that is something that is honored in his family; clearly, I understand that if there were no one to defend the United States, there'd be no United States to defend.
"Fiscal responsibility" - I have nothing against making sure that we stay afloat by assuring we can pay what we owe. I do it in my personal life.
Immigration - I think it's more important people here have jobs, before we start giving jobs to people from other countries. I understand that some people here don't have skills, but a lot of times that's not the case.

I do disagree with conservatives on single-payer health insurance, however, because I do think that IS practical, as it is done in countries like Canada.

I like being practical... ideology doesn't really solve anything. If I strongly disagree with you on an issue, however, you can bet that I won't compromise.

Same-sex marriage is one of those issues.
@Noname

He's not in the closet.







health insurance - Google Blog Search





New Health Insurance for Students that Pays Students Month After ...



The insurance help site 1877insurance.com has developed a video series discussing health insurance for students. The website claims the insurance policy has unique benefits like free vision and dental, but most importantly ...







Google Videos - health insurance






Its about economy of scale. When you sign up for healthcare coverage, you join a group of other people to combine your healthcare purchasing power ...

youtube.com








Search for "health insurance"





Letters from readers: Fix the debt problem



Letters of about 200 words are preferred. Longer letters will be edited for space.






No comments:

Post a Comment