Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pharmageddon Is Here: Pharmaceutical Companies Have Hijacked Healthcare in America, and the Results are Life-Threatening




Google Videos - health insurance






Its about economy of scale. When you sign up for healthcare coverage, you join a group of other people to combine your healthcare purchasing power ...

youtube.com













Pharmageddon Is Here: Pharmaceutical Companies Have Hijacked Healthcare in America, and the Results are Life-Threatening



In his new book, Pharmageddon, Dr. David Healy, internationally respected psychiatrist and psychopharmacologist, documents a riveting and terrifying story that affects us all. Healy also has an idea for the solution.

(PRWeb February 28, 2012)

Read the full story at







Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: I am 25 y/o is it weird to feel uncomfortable that my 'mother' has my doc appointment in her agenda book?



SO I'm 25 living with her. and I get these bad migraines with my eye hurting with loud noise & light. But one day she got me crying for hours. for telling me "my thinking is weird no one thinks like that" so that day my eyes where hurting due to crying. Since I don't have good health insurance I don't like making doctors appointments. She called the doc right in front of me and scheduled it for me and put it in her agenda book.(her on the phone making my appointment did bother me a little but i did not say anything) I did not know she was going to go through with making it. Once I had it in my iPod calendar, it desperately bothered me that she would not cross it off in hers telling me "I think weird and I need a counselor." Its like she does not trust me to take care of it from there. SO we yelled and her telling me to call them back myself to cancel, I told her why I was bothered - I want my own schedules and plans & me to be 25 without my name and appointments in her view. She did not give me the doctors number . She got me so angry and to the point i could not breath crying. She tells me that crossing it off in her agenda book is a small thing / issue. But for me crossing my appointments in her book is a big deal, I don't see why she did not do it in the first place I asked her . Please if you read thank you for your time, (more and more I feel the more I tell her what I think and my options the more I hear "your weird for thinking that nobody thinks that go talk to a counselor to see who's right"...)
Tell me who is in the wrong. ?












Pharmageddon Is Here: Pharmaceutical Companies Have Hijacked Healthcare in America, and the Results are Life-Threatening



In his new book, Pharmageddon, Dr. David Healy, internationally respected psychiatrist and psychopharmacologist, documents a riveting and terrifying story that affects us all. Healy also has an idea for the solution.

(PRWeb February 28, 2012)

Read the full story at







health insurance - Twitter Search





Rosemary chemical boosts brain power by being absorbed into the bloodstream #Rosemary #Herb http://t.co/H58plAsb @activequote



Rosemary chemical boosts brain power by being absorbed into the bloodstream #Rosemary #Herb http://t.co/H58plAsb @activequote







health insurance - Google News





Texas measures health care law - San Angelo Standard Times




Los Angeles Times

Texas measures health care law
San Angelo Standard Times
By Chris Tomlinson AP AUSTIN, Texas — The percentage of Texans with health insurance would rise from 74 percent to 91 percent under the new federal health care law, a state official told lawmakers Monday. State Medicaid Director Billy Millwee also ...
NJ Health Insurance Exchange Nears RealityNewsMax.com
Health care overhaul law proceeds as court fight draws nearAustin American-Statesman
NJ Poised to Vote on Health Insurance ExchangeNJ Spotlight
Houston Chronicle -Los Angeles Times -HispanicBusiness.com
all 51 news articles »







No comments:

Post a Comment