Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Long-term care insurance company available on-line 24-7




Google Videos - health insurance






Its about economy of scale. When you sign up for healthcare coverage, you join a group of other people to combine your healthcare purchasing power ...

youtube.com








Delicious/tag/health%20insurance





Long-term care insurance company available on-line 24-7







health insurance - Bing News





Insurance mandate fair to all - Modesto Bee



... understand why anyone would be opposed to the Affordable Health Care Act's requirement that everyone must buy health insurance. Though opponents of the insurance mandate say it's a constitutional issue, it's really an issue of common sense and fairness.







Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: help? what could this be?



Well I haven't been feeling well lately. I had sex the last day of my period and he came inside of me. I took the plan b one step pill 3 days later and my ovulation started like 4 or 5 days later.

I started feeling pretty bad between the time that I had sex and also when I took the pill. I took the same kind of pill about 6 months ago and saw no side effects. Anyways I still feel bad and it is 2 weeks later. I noticed Brown discharge and a little blood that only lasted about a day and a half it was very light. Some people say u see that during ovulation but I have never noticed that before. Everytime I ate my stomach would feel upset.

Now I have no appetite at all which is abnormal for me and I have been very tired lately but don't really feel like sleeping. Also I have been feeling overly emotional like sometimes I feel very anxious then the feeling goes away. If I cry for whatever reason I feel like the smallest thing makes me want to cry again for the rest of the day. I know it sounds crazy lol it seems that way to me too.

I exercise and eat healthy I don't know if that helps. I posted pregnancy questions but I don't know what it is now really. I don't have health insurance so I can't really go to the doctor. I am 20 years old. I do plan on buying a pregnancy test tomorrow but I don't know if it would be too early since its only been about 2 or 2 1/2 weeks.

Please just serious advice and opinions about what this could be? I know u can't see through the post and diagnose me I'm just asking for input from people who have experience with this?







Search for "health insurance"





Nominees sought for helping kids



The Steuben County Task Force for the Prevention of Child Abuse is seeking nominations for the 2012 Child Abuse Prevention Recognition.






No comments:

Post a Comment