Thursday, April 5, 2012

Open Question: I want to go to college but am in a very tight money problem?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: I want to go to college but am in a very tight money problem?



I'm 18, still live with mom she doesn't work, i have a bad job looking for more work. I have some clothes, a bed, and toiletries in my possession. I pay bills for the pass 3 years to support 6 people. older brother(no job) young step sister, younger sister(blood related), mom, and step dad(also bad job). Most of the time I have no money for clothes or needed house hold items. Were on section 8 housing and have some food stamps. But every time we get some money something has to break. And soon I'll lose health insurance and I have bad asthma and a low immune system.






No comments:

Post a Comment