Friday, June 1, 2012

Open Question: College application question, resident issues?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: College application question, resident issues?



Ok, so I'm filling out a transfer application for a school in Oregon, and am originally from Washington. I have lived in Oregon while going to college since 2010, however. First, I attended university, which I left to save money at community college, but not wanting to return to my parents in Washington, I've been living down here.

So, on the residency part of the application to see if I qualify for in-state tuition or not, it asks two tax related questions: 1. Did your parents provide more than 50% of your support in the last 12 months, and 2. Did your parents claim you on their taxes.

To number one, I would say no, because I worked, paid rent, covered my own school expenses, gas, food, clothes, etc. They pay for my car insurance, and I am covered under their health and dental. They DID however claim me on their taxes still. This was actually a huge thing that I'm still bitter about because they really are using me to get a better return, when I got screwed over on my return.

So my question is, if I say no to number 1, will they believe me if I say yes to number 2? Would saying yes to both affect my residency status?







YouTube Videos





Were You Denied Health Insurance: Here Is Another Great Option









CALL NOW FOR A FREE REPORT ON HOW TO GET GOOD HEALTH INSURANCE: 888-736-7286 Defined benefit health plans that do not require underwriting and do not have deductibles. To get a FREE REPORT on the available plans that can be tailored to your needs and budget and sidestep the insurance companies who have denied health insurance to those who deserve it. To get more information you can also go to: preconditionhealthinsurance.com

Views:
5


0
ratings
Time:
02:26
More in
Education








Google Videos - health insurance






Its about economy of scale. When you sign up for healthcare coverage, you join a group of other people to combine your healthcare purchasing power ...

youtube.com







No comments:

Post a Comment