Sunday, February 19, 2012

Discussing The Appropriate Health Insurance Choices For Young ...




health insurance - Google Blog Search





Discussing The Appropriate Health Insurance Choices For Young ...



PostHeaderIcon Discussing The Appropriate Health Insurance Choices For Young People. To find Health insurance for young is not easy. It will sometimes seem the very best health insurance for young adults will be none at all…shocking but ...







Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: I owe a collection agency $50 if paid will credit score go up?



I'm in college and I checked my credit score. I didn't know I owed anything but under collections it showed I owe my health insurance $50. I was never notified and I do have the money to pay for it. I says its been in collections since 7/1/2011. My credit score is now 550 if I pay it off immediately will my score go up? How long will it take? Can it ever go up to 800? I have no other fines, no loans, no other depts.

Please and Thank you for your help






No comments:

Post a Comment