Thursday, February 2, 2012

Georgetown University Report Finds Children’s Health Law Has Worked Well









Georgetown University Report Finds Children’s Health Law Has Worked Well



Georgetown University Health Policy Institute’s Center for Children and Families released a progress report on the Children’s Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act (CHIPRA), which was signed into law three years ago. Since its enactment, the law has helped drive the number of uninsured children down by one million.

(PRWeb February 02, 2012)

Read the full story at












Georgetown University Report Finds Children’s Health Law Has Worked Well



Georgetown University Health Policy Institute’s Center for Children and Families released a progress report on the Children’s Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act (CHIPRA), which was signed into law three years ago. Since its enactment, the law has helped drive the number of uninsured children down by one million.

(PRWeb February 02, 2012)

Read the full story at







health insurance - Twitter Search





Chiropractic is health insurance. Premiums small. Dividends large. -B.J. Palmer



Chiropractic is health insurance. Premiums small. Dividends large. -B.J. Palmer







Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Has anyone else had problems with the American Red Cross?



I learned about donating blood in college. I thought it was a good idea so I went to the local American Red Cross to try to donate blood. They weren't that nice and told me they didn't take blood donations at that particular place. So I found out when they where they did do it and I went to donate some blood. After I did that, I got feeling really dizzy and nauseated and had to go lay down on their cot. I ate some cookies and rested and they kept checking on me. I wasn't feeling any better and they eventually told me that if I wasn't feeling any better before long, they would have to call an ambulance. I asked them who was going to pay for it because I didn't have any health insurance. She walked me off and went to talk to another lady. She never came back and answered me. So I walked out sick, couldn't even drive home by myself. Basically I felt rushed out by people who got what they wanted and now wanted to free up the cot for someone else. I haven't gone back since to donate blood. I left a message on the voice mail of the American Red Cross to call me about this issue but they never called me, they only call when they want me to come donate blood. I'll be damned if I am going to go through that again, when they don't show any support for their donors.







health insurance - Google Blog Search





New York Health Insurance Plans » Health Insurance and Primary ...



Health insurance and the primary care stability across the nation will see many changes over the next few years as The Patient Protection and Affordable Care...







health insurance - Google News





Health Insurance Stocks For a Republican Win - TheStreet.com




TheStreet.com

Health Insurance Stocks For a Republican Win
TheStreet.com
In particular, investors may want to look at how to play the health insurance space. Health care remains a subject of divide between the two parties, with Republicans trying to repeal Obama's nationwide health care reform since 2010.
In our view: Health Care TurmoilThe Columbian
States to get socked with Medicaid tax under health care lawSalt Lake Tribune
Louisiana's new Medicaid managed care program begins in southeast Louisiana ...The Republic
Kaiser Health News
all 71 news articles »







No comments:

Post a Comment