Saturday, March 24, 2012

Is the health care law constitutional? / Yes, it expands liberty




Search for "health insurance"





Is the health care law constitutional? / Yes, it expands liberty



Santorum speaks in Camp Hill Critz, Altmire in spirited race for House seat Four years of police work put 26 Crips behind bars Seven charged after tracing of pistol that killed officer Health care law's day in court More U.S. drilling didn't drop gas price Obama weighs in on killing of Florida teen Obama nominates World Bank leader Panel faults ... (more)







Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Vaginal Bleeding for weeks at a time before actual period..?



For the past 3 months I have been bleeding light pink, light red, & occasionally dark red blood for two weeks straight before my actual period. It's never accompanied by pain, just blood. It's very light & the majority of the time only present when I wipe. I just wear a light-days pad for it. This time around (my periods due next week) the light bleeding has been accompanied by fatigue & sore to the touch breast. I do not have health insurance & cannot afford a doctors visit is why I'm even asking on here. Every time I google "vaginal bleeding" It just brings up pregnancy. The chances of that are slim to none, I have been married to the same man for 5 years now, we have NEVER used protection & I have never gotten pregnant. We tried to a few years back (he was tested 4 times & wasn't the problem) It was me. Both my tubes are blocked. We finally came to terms & decided to not go the infertility route & just live our life. I am 22 years old, a healthy-active girl. I'm not under stress, I don't have a hormone problem that I'm aware of. Has anyone ever experienced this or maybe has some idea of what this strange bleeding might be?? Any comments are welcomed and thank you for reading all of this! Please no rude or demeaning comments please! Thanks.







health insurance - Yahoo! News Search Results





Health care law helps, hurts and provokes in Florida



On Monday, the law faces its biggest challenge when 26 states -- including Florida-- ask the U.S. Supreme Court to strike down as unconstitutional the law's mandate that everyone obtain health insurance in 2014.







Google Videos - health insurance






Its about economy of scale. When you sign up for healthcare coverage, you join a group of other people to combine your healthcare purchasing power ...

youtube.com







No comments:

Post a Comment