Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Skeptical justices cast doubt on Obamacare




health insurance - Yahoo! News Search Results





Skeptical justices cast doubt on Obamacare



The Supreme Court’s conservative justices tore into the Obama administration’s signature health-care law Tuesday and posed these questions: If the government can make individuals buy health insurance, why can’t it make them buy cell phones or even burial insurance?







Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Chest pain for 2 1/2 days?



Two nights ago.. Sunday night... I had no appetite most of the day and I developed chest pain later that night. It's been pretty consistent still to tonight. I thought at first it was heartburn but heartburn doesn't really burn for me and goes away pretty quick. This is a mild, dull pain in the middle of my chest. It usually gets better when I lay down but when I breath in it hurts a bit. It usually starts up when I stand up and move around. But it subsides when I'm at the gym? I'm really confused by it. I don't have insurance so I really don't want to waste my money going to the doctor if it's nothing but I don't want to not go if it could be detrimental to my health. Thanks in advance for any advice.







health insurance - Google News





Health-care law foes rally in Augusta - Kennebec Journal




Kennebec Journal

Health-care law foes rally in Augusta
Kennebec Journal
The rally will be held the same day that the US Supreme Court hears oral arguments over the constitutionality of President Obama's health care law. "This is not simply a rally for our healthcare" explained Weston. "This rally is an opportunity for ...
'Obamacare' protesters insist 'hands off my health care'Bangor Daily News
Lawmaker from Hallowell is eyewitness to historyPress Herald

all 12 news articles »








Delicious/tag/health%20insurance





How Will the Affordable Care Act Affect You? - Yahoo! Finance







YouTube Videos





Does anyone know where to buy affordable health insurance for my 62 year old mother?









try this site where you can compare quotes from different companies: www.insureinfo.us Does anyone know where to buy affordable health insurance for my 62 year old mother? My mom is 62 years old and hasn t been going to the doctor because she cannot afford to purchase health insurance. She is on a low income, but still makes too much for a medical card or Adult Basic. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Views:
1


0
ratings
Time:
00:24
More in
People & Blogs








Search for "health insurance"





Reporter's Notebook: Obamacare's second day at the court...



Ilya Shapiro is a senior fellow in constitutional studies at the Cato Institute and editor-in-chief of the Cato Supreme Court Review.






No comments:

Post a Comment