Thursday, March 22, 2012

Open Question: CAN I USE MY HEALTH INSURANCE TO PAY FOR HALF THE GASTRIC BYPASS SURGERY AND GET A PERSONAL FOR THE REST?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: CAN I USE MY HEALTH INSURANCE TO PAY FOR HALF THE GASTRIC BYPASS SURGERY AND GET A PERSONAL FOR THE REST?



i need to have bypass for medical reasons but my insurance only covers 5 thousand and i need to come up with the rest im single and help my parents sence my mom is out of work and dad is disabeled i need to have bypas for medical reasons and my insurance only covers 5 thousand so i need abour 7 thousand i was wondering if i buy a personal insurance can i also have them pay what they cover? i have hpt and i would get like blue anthem or something that covers but im no sure if they will cover?







Search for "health insurance"





Protesters march at LAX



A group of LAX baggage handlers, skycaps, janitors and other workers staged a protest in front on the Tom Bradley Terminal, at LAX on Thursday afternoon.






No comments:

Post a Comment