Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What kind of help with medical insurance will small businesses get from the federal government? - Exposix




Delicious/tag/health%20insurance





What kind of help with medical insurance will small businesses get from the federal government? - Exposix







Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Taking Augmentin 875 twice a day for 4 and a half days is this enough!?



Taking Augmentin 875 twice a day for 4 and a half days is this enough!?
I have no insurance and got a sinus infection. It has been two days and I already feel so much better but I only have 4 and a half days worth of meds because it was my friends that she didnt finish from last month. I already feel a hundred times better then I did but I am scared that four and a half days isn't enough. This drug is usually prescibed for longer. Is there a chance this will be enough to kick the infection? I don't have any access to health care and I really dont have the choice to see a doctor.






No comments:

Post a Comment