Friday, March 23, 2012

Open Question: Is something seriously wrong?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Is something seriously wrong?



For the past few weeks i've been having really bad dizzy spells which have caused me to fall down, have slight amnesia for a few seconds before everything comes flooding back. These spells have stopped me from concentrating on my work, even my co-workers have started to notice the way I act. Now i'm starting to have sharp pain in the forehead and constant ringing in my ears that won't go away unless I blast loud music through my headphones. I'd go to the doctors if I could, but I don't have health insurance and I already have over $1000 in health bills from two years ago when I had emergency surgery. I really don't want to ad to my doctor bills. I haven't been to a doctor in over a year and I really hate to go now. Has anyone else ever had anything like this before?






No comments:

Post a Comment