Saturday, March 24, 2012

Response to "Terminal Health Insurance" with my KISS parody




Google Videos - health insurance






Its about economy of scale. When you sign up for healthcare coverage, you join a group of other people to combine your healthcare purchasing power ...

youtube.com











Learn the basics about health insurance in a flash. Hear from a one of the nation's top insurance advisors who will explain why health ...

youtube.com








YouTube Videos





Response to "Terminal Health Insurance" with my KISS parody









A song response to the author who was battling cancer with the insurance company trying to get out of paying what Beth paid them to cover. lyrics, Beth, I heard you calling, I'm trying to come through right now, me and my healthcare crusade, are trying to find the song I'm hoping in a short while, there's help for those like you We're fighting big insurance, so Beth, what can I do? Beth what can I do? 2. Beth, I know you're desperate, insurance denied the claim, you paid for good insurance, and blue cross is the name. I'm hoping in a short time, there's help for those like you, we're fighting big insurance, so Beth what can we do? Beth what can we do? 3. Beth, I tried to write you, this time you didn't respond. I fear that it is too late, you're gone. I'm sure you're in a better place, you're gone I'll keep fighting for people like you, you're gone You're gone. I have not heard anything since last response; but last time she responded she was quite sick, I have seldom ever heard anybody that sick with cancer live more than a year afterwards. I think Beth would be live today if Blue Cross hadn't been playing their games. She has paid for good insurance (that is if you call the extremely volatile privilege of having health insurance in USA "good insurance."

Views:
1


0
ratings
Time:
05:31
More in
Nonprofits & Activism








health insurance - Bing News





Much at stake as health law showdown arrives at Supreme Court - Miami Herald



The answer — or answers — will: • Determine who’s covered by health insurance. • Control what laws Congress can pass. • Drive debate during the 2012 congressional and presidential campaigns. “It’s going to be enormous,” said ...







health insurance - Twitter Search





@tomchapman16 Except to push up the cost of private health insurance and reuse the amount of government assistance going to the elderly.



@tomchapman16 Except to push up the cost of private health insurance and reuse the amount of government assistance going to the elderly.






No comments:

Post a Comment