Friday, March 23, 2012

Open Question: Did Mirena do this to anyone else?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Did Mirena do this to anyone else?



I am soon to be 27 years old. I had Mirena placed Sept of 09...I just started putting two and two together..... I have gained 50 pounds, I break out on my chest and never ever had pimples. I have a strange persistent vaginal odor. I have stronger body odor which was never an issue and I shower twice a day and use perfume/deodorant. My abdomen always hurts, my breasts are tender, I have horrible mood swings and anxiety. I have no interest in sex and I get frequent headaches and heart palpitations. I don't know if anyone has any or all of these symptoms or can share their experience. I do not have health insurance and am very scared.







health insurance - Google News





Health-Care Arguments at High Court Draw Early Spectator Line - BusinessWeek




The Atlantic

Health-Care Arguments at High Court Draw Early Spectator Line
BusinessWeek
By James Rowley on March 23, 2012 Spectators began lining up three days in advance to witness US Supreme Court arguments over President Barack Obama's health-care law, the highest-profile case since the justices resolved the disputed 2000 presidential ...
Health Care Reform At Supreme Court: Line Begins Three Days EarlyHuffington Post
To hear health care oral arguments, a three day camp-outWashington Post (blog)
Week Ahead: Health-Care Law Goes to the Supreme CourtFox Business
National Review Online (blog)
all 95 news articles »








health insurance - Bing News





Could This Be the End of Health Care Reform? - New York Times Blogs



What if the Supreme Court declares unconstitutional the Affordable Care Act’s requirement that everyone buy health insurance? What if it strikes down all the act’s insurance provisions, including the requirement that insurance companies ...







YouTube Videos





CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley - Health care law's impact - 2 years later









President Obama signed his health insurance reform plan into law two years ago. Some of the provisions of the law have already gone into effect. Chip Reid reports on how the law is working so far.

Views:
3


0
ratings
Time:
03:01
More in
Shows








Search for "health insurance"





Report: CVS Caremark errs in sending medical info



A newspaper reports CVS Caremark Corp. mistakenly gave information about the medical conditions and medications of people covered by one health insurance plan to about 3,500 people enrolled in another plan.






No comments:

Post a Comment