Sunday, March 18, 2012

ACLU applauds Obama contraception policies




Search for "health insurance"





ACLU applauds Obama contraception policies



The Obama administration on March 16, 2012, released an advance notice of proposed rulemaking, taking the next step in making modifications to its contraceptive coverage policy.







Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: I want to change my life?



I am 23 years old, 195 pounds, 5 ft 4 - yes, I am obese and it is so embarrassing.
I am not going to blame anyone but myself and how I acted during college: excessive drinking and eating and lack of movement has put me in a state where I am 55 pounds heavier than when I started.
I try to go brisk walking (about 3.5-4mph) as a cardio exercise but before I even feel tired, I get severe pain around my ankles like a muscle or tendon or whatever is hurting. (yes, I wear walking shoes when I want to walk and running shoes when I ATTEMPT to run)
My calfs (calves?) are fine and never get sore. I got shin splints once from walking one mile to the bars but I was wearing boots that didn't have good support or shock absorbency.
I tried to hike the other day with a friend and I simply did not make it 15 minutes before I told them that I gave up because I CANNOT stand to feel super hot in my face...i know that is something I need to work on getting over but I am telling you how it is right now and why exercising is so difficult currently.

I want to change my life and drop down to a HEALTHY weight with a HEALTHY lifestyle in a HEALTHY amount of time. College is practically over and my excessive/bad habits have nearly diminished but being so overweight, it is hard to motivate myself to simply get up and do it.

I know the drill, cut calories, exercise more, eat healthy, count calories/carbs/fat/etc, but should I seek professional help for guidance on this? If so, what do you think is the best route to keep me motivated/succeeding?? Should I talk to an orthopedic? nutritionist? I don't have health insurance but my parents are willing to pay for me to figure this out because they are worried about me...

Thank you in advance and please, no discouraging comments...







health insurance - Google News





Doctors group touts health care act - Dayton Daily News




New York Times

Doctors group touts health care act
Dayton Daily News
By Amelia Robinson, Staff Writer Updated 11:38 PM Sunday, March 18, 2012 Misinformation is a key reason many are opposed to the Affordable Health Care Act, said Dr. Donald Nguyen, Ohio co-director of Doctors For America, a national group with 15000 ...
Hurray for Health ReformNew York Times
It's not just a question of the mandateLewiston Morning Tribune (subscription)

all 5 news articles »








health insurance - Bing News





Districts weigh potential health insurance savings - Burlington County Times



Area school districts are looking at a new health care insurance consortium as a way to save on a cost that's been chomping on budgets at an increasing rate. The newly formed Bucks/Montgomery County Schools Joint Labor Management Health Care ...






No comments:

Post a Comment