Tuesday, May 29, 2012

SPIN METER: Political ads stir health care horror - The Associated Press




health insurance - Google News





SPIN METER: Political ads stir health care horror - The Associated Press




SPIN METER: Political ads stir health care horror
The Associated Press
By RICARDO ALONSO-ZALDIVAR, AP – 1 minute ago That's the not-so-subtle message Republicans and Democrats appear to be converging on for political ads on health care this year, featuring heavy doses of what each party alleges the other one plans to do ...

and more »













InsuranceCalculator.net Partners with Insurance Companies in Wyoming to Help Consumers Save Money on Insurance Quotes



Residents in Wyoming can now use InsuranceCalculator.net to obtain insurance quotes instantly online. InsuranceCalculator.net works with the top auto, home, health, life, business, and travel insurance companies in Wyoming to help consumers save money on insurance.

(PRWeb May 29, 2012)

Read the full story at







Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Can I sue the U.S. to be able to go to Cuba for healthcare? I'm a US citizen with no health insurance.?



Can I file suit against U.S. Govt to get healthcare in Cuba? I'm sick and no Dr. Will see me with no Ins.?

I'm in an extreme situation. I need healthcare and can't afford a doctor here. I'm sick and no doctor will see me without insurance.

I have researched this and Cuba has wonderful healthcare that I can afford. The cost of the trip plus the doctors visit will be cheaper than one visit to a U.S. doctor (if I could find one to take me without insurance).

Can I sue the government under human rights to get permission to seek healthcare in the US?






No comments:

Post a Comment