Sunday, May 20, 2012

Latino Voters Support Health Care Reform Act But Concerned About Costs and Mandatory Insurance




Delicious/tag/health%20insurance





Latino Voters Support Health Care Reform Act But Concerned About Costs and Mandatory Insurance







Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Are there any jobs that provide health, dental & vision insurance?



I need a job that will hire me on the spot that provides health, dental & vision insurance.


I don't jab a degree, my resume isn't helping and I guess I don't have the work history needed. I don't have much experience and I've worked as a clerical assistant before.


If you know any places that are similar to what I mention above that's in the Pittsburgh pa area that would be great!!


I need the money and I'm tryin to do this legally but I'm also tired of everyone refusing my application and denying me an interview without even meeting me.


Any help would be greatly appreciated






No comments:

Post a Comment