Monday, May 28, 2012

Open Question: Is it possible in the USA to retire on $1100 a month sociol security & live some place that is decent, has a b?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Is it possible in the USA to retire on $1100 a month sociol security & live some place that is decent, has a b?



bus in front so no car is needed to go to the stores, movies, restaurants, etc.

My husband will be 62 next year & we live out in the country so we can't get around without a vehicle. We are isolated. We don't have health insurance. I just realized he will be able to collect ss next year and I guess get medicare. I don't know anything about any of this so any info. will help.

I have felt so trapped for many years. We paid off hospital bills and had to borrow money to pay our bills. We have a son who died and we didn't want to change things too much b/c we were so stressed out. I don't have the money to pay bills due on the first and we will come up with it but I want to stop living this way. We both do things to make money, actually whatever people ask for around their house or office.

So my husband has many tools which have kept us in our house because we have needed to warehouse these things he uses for work.

I can't think of anywhere in MD where I can find a place we could afford to live but if I could I might even sell my house now, hopefully make a little cash to live on this year then at age 62 we will get the ss. Am I going to be able to do this? Thank you.







health insurance - Yahoo! News Search Results





FdL School Board to consider health insurance, increasing lunch fees



A health insurance package being recommended for Fond du Lac School District employees continues with the Wisconsin Education Association Trust.







health insurance - Google News





Study: One in 10 veterans lack health insurance - Washington Post (blog)




French Tribune

Study: One in 10 veterans lack health insurance
Washington Post (blog)
The Veterans Administration operates the country's largest health-care system, with more than 1400 hospitals employing nearly 15000 doctors. That expansive system does not, however, cover everyone: One in 10 veterans currently lack health insurance, ...
Study: One in 10 US Veterans Has No Health InsuranceNew America Media
Veterans Living without Health InsuranceFrench Tribune
The Affordable Care Act: Protecting America's ProtectorsHuffington Post
News-Medical.net -Government Health IT
all 10 news articles »








YouTube Videos





What health insurance is best and affordable for my wife?









try this site where you can compare quotes from different companies: www.insureinfo.info What health insurance is best and affordable for my wife? We had a baby 3 months ago, but I am looking for health insurance that is good and affordable for my wife. Any suggestions?
From:

Views:
0


0
ratings
Time:
00:23
More in
News & Politics







No comments:

Post a Comment