Saturday, May 12, 2012

Open Question: Health Insurance vs. Medicaid?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Health Insurance vs. Medicaid?



My husband and I are considering having our first baby and I am a little overwhelmed thinking about all the costs and expenses involved particularly the medical aspect. I don't have health insurance right now and for my husband to get it through his job he has to wait until december to enroll. I was looking at individual health insurance plans and all of them you have to add a maternity rider to the insurance plan which costs a fortune on top of the fact that the deductibles and co-payments are high. If I were to become pregnant, I know I would qualify for medicaid and I think that it covers most of the maternity expenses as well as 2-months postpartum. My husband is next in line for a manager position at his job and will be making a lot more money in about 4 months from now? Is it best to wait till we can afford it and buy individual health insurance or should we apply for medicaid. I've never had health insurance before and all of it is a little overwhelming! Any help or suggestions would be great!







Google Videos - health insurance






Its about economy of scale. When you sign up for healthcare coverage, you join a group of other people to combine your healthcare purchasing power ...

youtube.com







No comments:

Post a Comment