Sunday, May 13, 2012

Open Question: Gynecomastia... I dont know if I have it?




Google Videos - health insurance






Its about economy of scale. When you sign up for healthcare coverage, you join a group of other people to combine your healthcare purchasing power ...

youtube.com








Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Gynecomastia... I dont know if I have it?



So Ive been on a cut for the past 2 months now. I think Ive dropped down to about 10-12% body fat, and I plan to cut down to 7-8%

When I stand up straight, my chest looks fine, and you can even see a bit of my abdominals. However when i slouch, my nipples sorta puff out. But my stomach also turns into rolls of fat

Could it be that I just need to lose more fat, or do I have gyno? I felt around my chest for this "ring" but all im feeling is some tissue with the same consistency as the fat on my lower belly.

Where can I go to see a doctor so that he can confirm if it is gyno or not? Im very self conscious and really dont wanna freak out my parents telling them that I think I might have "breast tissue". Id rather just go to see the doctor myself first before I tell them anything. Also, I live in canada, does health insurance cover a possible surgery if the doctor deems it necessary for removal? Im already extremely low on cash, and I doubt my parents would pay for "cosmetic surgery"
@Lollipop: Haha ay thanks :P. The stomach rolls are not what's concerning me though, Im pretty much aware that the stomach needs to fold regardless of how much fat you have. I was kind of using that fact as a reference point though, its this development of possible "breast tissue" thats bothering me.







health insurance - Google News





State lawmakers stalling health care bill for uninsured - Anniston Star




NorthJersey.com

State lawmakers stalling health care bill for uninsured
Anniston Star
by Patrick McCreless Lawmakers are delaying a bill that would possibly provide affordable health care to thousands of uninsured Alabamians due to objections to certain provisions in it. The state Senate failed Thursday to pass the bill to create a ...
Expanding Medicare would solve America's health care crisisBellingham Herald
Congress may get tough medicine from health billPhiladelphia Inquirer
Opinion: Health care out of reach for millionsNorthJersey.com
Billings Gazette -Kennebec Journal -Janesville Gazette
all 81 news articles »








Delicious/tag/health%20insurance





How To Lose 10 Pounds Naturally Pdf Ebook And Mp3 Audio Plr






No comments:

Post a Comment