Sunday, May 13, 2012

Open Question: How can I make my first time having sex hurt less?




Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: How can I make my first time having sex hurt less?



To start off, I have a microperforate hymen. This means that it is very thick and my vaginal opening is extremely small. It makes inserting anything into my vagina impossible, and extremely painful when I attempt to.

I've been to a gynecologist in the past about it and they said the best way to fix it is through a very simple surgical procedure because otherwise if I have sex it would be BEYOND what the normal pain level is for women. The only problem is now surgery isn't an option because of health insurance/financial issues.

So what can I do the first time I have sex that won't cause me to be in an extreme amount of pain? Are there any numbing pills/cream I can use?
I'd appreciate serious, helpful answers only please!






No comments:

Post a Comment